Faithful on Williams Road since 1953.
For over seventy years, God has grown a little tent meeting into a church family that still gathers to worship Him in east Fort Worth.
Brother James Everett, his wife Edna, and the Blair and West families set out to bring the gospel to the John T. White area — gathering in a small 16′×18′ tent on borrowed land.
The young congregation purchased the old Inglewood Heights Methodist Church building for $550 and relocated it to the property.
A Sunday School wing was added as more and more families made Calvary their church home.
A fellowship hall extension was raised up through the hands and labor of the church family.
A bright, sunlit front lobby with double glass doors, a pastor’s study, offices, and new restrooms were added.
A paved parking lot and updated facilities were completed — welcoming the next generation of worshippers.
“The Lord has always supplied our need, and the church never had to set a budget.”




